- Criminal weasel in Zootopia is voiced by Alan Tudyk. Alan Tudyk also plays the voice of the Duke of Weaselton in Frozen along with three other Disney films.
- Disney movie spin offs related to Zootopia animals.
Meowana (Moana) / Giraffic ( Jack and the Beanstalk, Gigantic planned for 2018)
- Breaking bad. Ram named Doug. He’s got a lab and brews his own special blue serum. Has a partner named Woolter and Jesse.
- Two elephants dressed up as Elsa and Anna ice skating
- References to the movie, The Godfather
- Lucky Cat Cafe from Big Hero 6 is seen in the City of Zootopia
- Emmet the missing Otter is the same name used in the 1970’s Christmas tv special. The creator of the muppets Jim Henson created the TV special, Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas.
- Shakira as Gazelle. Songs include, ” Part of your wool”, “Ara-bunny nights” and “Let it goat”
- Kristen Bell as her favorite animal, the Sloth in the DMV.
One thought on “Zootopia Easter Eggs”